I'm Your Bunny
Words Of Wisdom



Aeyyo aeyyo. Hiks hye guys thanks for dropping by. This web belongs to Elcah yes you can call me that if you want. Have a nice day ahead guys lavh ya! >.<


Navigations


Story About Social Media

Footprints Here





Applause


Skin Made by Izzaati Aqilah
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti
Friends Appreciation Entry: Part 1- BAES
19 Apr 2016 | 07:14 | 0 Comment(s)
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHH.

Hey guys. I'm back for the second time a.k.a double update for today.
So, I decided to write a friend appreciation entry untuk mengisi kebosanan yang membelenggu diri sejak sejak habis SPM ni. Dah la bosan panas pulak tu kan. I swear to god Alor Setar is just too hot even if its night *sigh
Not just that, this entry is written bcs we, 98's, dah tak lama dah nak habis honeymoon kitorang yang serba indah ini. Dah nak further studies dah oiii. Haish rasa sat ja noh honeymoon ni. Tapi takpa la aku dah bosan mereput di rumah. Nak pi belajaq pulak, jumpak kawan kawan baru hihiks.

OKAY I THINK WE SHOULD START.


A TRUE FRIEND IS THE GREATEST OF ALL BLESSINGS.
Ever heard of that? Never? Okay now i guess you've read that. Setuju? Yay or nay? As for me, em... Setuju ke tak ehh.. Aha! Of course lah setuju. Cuz i got the best of all. Two close friends, for me is enough. Its not that i dont appreciate the others, no, i mean, this two friends of mine are always there for me more, than the others. Got it? Kay nevermind.

I would love to introduce those two dorks for uolls hahaha. The first is Ameerah Adilah binti Muhamad Nazri. You can call her Meerah, Dilah, Di, Lah, or whatsoever you wanna call her hahaha i told ya she wont mind. And the other is Najihah Shamimi Binti Che Nat or Mimie for short. Some may call her najihah. But most of us at school call her Chen. Why Chen? Dont ask me. I dont really know either. No, not bcs she admires Chen from EXO, not that. She dont really love Kpop, its just me.


This is what we always do together. Judging people, and laugh. hahaha. We might seem innocent and all kind from the outside, but believe me, we are the wicked triplet. We're not that evil, no no no, but em.. how i gonna say this? Its just we make fun of ppl, and laugh, to release our stress. Sometimes we make fun of each other, and its always Adilah thats gonna be the victim. Hahaha sorry dilah. And tau dak setiap kali kna bash dia akan kata apa? "Takpa, dah biasa" hahaha lol aku la tu yang selalu bash dia. Dilah, you have to see this.


See? Its not that I dont love you. Its not that I love Chen more than you. Its just that is the way i show my love, i guess? Hahahahaha AISYAH SAYANG ADILAH MMMUAAHHH.

Chen. Chen ni classmate aka deskmate i for two years. So memang lagi kerap la dok sekali daripada dilah. But dont worry, the love is equally divided. Takdak lebih takdak kurang kayy. Manusia kelolo ni kalo bukak mulut, ha ada la benda yang dia nak kata yg akan buat aku gelak. Mulut takdak insuran ni, lebih kurang aku laa. Haha. She resembles me a lot ya know. Pemikiran kami memang selalu sangat sama, SELALU SANGAT. I dont even know macam mana nanti without her by my side. Shit I'm gonna miss them a lotttttt *crying blood*

Dilah dan nak daftar KUIS bulan lima nii. Jauhhh kay jauhhhh alahaiii jauhnyaaaa. Gonna miss you dilah. Chen takpa kalo tak sekali pon rumah dekat. Boleh ja pi jenguk haaaaa. 

GUYS, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR TREATING ME WELL, FOR LETTING ME BE YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS, FOR LISTENING TO MY PROBLEMS, FOR COMPROMISING WITH MY SHITTY ATTITUDE, FOR BEING THERE BESIDE ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN. THANKS FOR ALL THE HAPPINESS, FOR ALL THE PAIN, FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU GUYS HAD DONE FOR ME. THANKYOU *bow 90 degree*

Last but not least, I love both of you. Thats it, bye :)




Older Post | Newer Post